DELIVERY DRIVER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure inventory stock matches delivery requirements
- Follow a scheduled route for daily deliveries
- Read maps or set GPS to determine and track daily route Ensure products are delivered in a timely manner
- Always keep vehicle organized, clean and tidy
- Make sure inventory matches manifest (accompanying shipping document)
- Scan or write in confirmation of delivery upon arrival to recipient client
- Report any accidents or vehicle issues encountered while en route, to supervisors
- Refuel vehicle as needed
- Inspect delivery vehicle daily looking for anything problematic (low tire pressure, tire wear, dents etc.) and report any abnormalities
- Collect signature and/or payments at delivery locales
- Deliver goods to specific locations determined by clients
- Maintain and organize all delivery paperwork and deliver it to the proper personnel at the end of each shift
- Follow rules and regulations of the road at all times
- Follow all company and state-enforced safety requirements for loading and unloading product.
DELIVERY DRIVER REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for drugs. Must be able to pass a test showing no traces of such.
- Must be able to work weekends – mornings, day and or evenings.
- Physically fit and strong, able to lift 50 pounds comfortably.
- Professional and pleasant disposition, able to give all clients a positive customer service experience.
- Candidate should be dependable, hardworking and an effective communicator.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills required.
We are looking for motivated team members that have an excellent work ethic and enjoy a fast paced environment! This is a seasonal position, which is perfect for high school or college students looking for spring, summer and fall work or someone looking for an extra income on the weekends!! We are a small company looking for employees that are team players and want to see us grow.
If interested, please apply with resume attached or call (888) 773-7805 to set up an interview.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
286 East Geneva Road, Wheaton, Illinois 60187